eMetrics SF 2012 Wrapup
A few highlights from eMetrics SF 2012:
- The Web Analytics Association is now the Digital Analytics Association.
- There are now several shareable end-to-end B2B tracking case studies that are finally out, including Intuit and Symantec.
- Special call out the Michael Parker who spoke clearly and persuasively during his keynote.
- Prezi makes for some pretty engaging presentations.
- Digital Analytics is now a young adult.
Advice for when you’re back in the office:
- You’re standing in front of a golf ball. Every millimeter on where you strike that ball makes a big difference months out. Tee up, and make it a really great swing.
- Take thirty minutes to integrate your notes into your work checklist / burn list.
- If you were inspired by what you saw, write out it out on a notecard. Refer to it often.
- Attendees for the conversations and your engagement,
- Jim Sterne for hosting,
- Tiffany Harris for cat herding,
- Speakers for putting yourselves out there,
- All those that successfully challenged my assumptions.
- eMetrics Toronto runs April 23 to April 26.
I’m Christopher Berry.
I tweet about analytics @cjpberry
I write at christopherberry.ca