Wolfram announced SystemModeler yesterday. You can read the post here.
You can see the costs here.
- It’s integrated right into the predictive stack
- It looks a hell of lot prettier than all the other System Modelers out there on the market
- It’s priced right for students
- 99% of the potential users won’t use it because they have to take a course
- It’s priced well outside of the innovator-technologist range
- It looks complicated
I predict a whole sequence of ‘game changer’ posts are about to overtake us all. It isn’t. But that’ll make for some pretty good title-muppeting.
The product is a great extension for a pretty good stack. It looks cool.
It may be of interest to many systems thinkers out there.
I’m Christopher Berry.
I tweet about analytics @cjpberry
I write at christopherberry.ca